We Care for Your Safety!
- Numerous dispensers supplying WHO compliant disinfectants available at critical points.
- Disinfection of conference rooms, door handles, control panels before each booking.
- Increased ventilation and/or frequent pulse ventilation before session start in order to avoid microdropping.
- Supplying larger rooms to comply with safe-distance regulations.
- Mouth-Nose Protecting Devices (FFP2) are obligatory for our entire front desk & conference team during customer contact.
- 2,5-G Rule: Our entire front desk & conference team must provide evidence of being tested, vaccinated or recovered
- Mouth-Nose Protecting Devices (FFP2) obligatory for cleaning and facility services.
- Introduction and documentation of relevant safety procedures.
- Disinfection of surfaces at high traffic points such as receptions, lounges, sanitary areas on a regular basis.
- Information bulletins regarding relevant safety procedures.
- Even more flexible cancellation rules for meeting & conference room bookings until the end of the year.
- Mouth-Nose Protecting Devices are obligatory for all parties and visitors in public areas (reception, lounges, kitchenettes).
- Mouth-Nose Protecting Devices are obligatory for our service teams and all external suppliers in the entire centers.
- Obligatory safe distance of at least 1 meter between all employees and parties.
- Compact disinfection sprays available for purchase at all front desks.
Our entire team is trained regarding safety regulations and recommendations by the involved authorities on a regular basis and able to answer all your questions concerning the feasibility of your event.
Have a safe and enjoyable meeting at our conference- and business centers.
We are looking forward to your call!